NECROS DUELING ACADEMY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your true power is revealed

I forgot my password

Clock

Latest topics

» rp and potential future members
Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:49 am by theiceking123

» Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis
Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:36 pm by hdlofstrom

» transfer academy
Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:34 pm by hdlofstrom

» a mission for you all
Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 pm by hdlofstrom

» strive to defeat me.
Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:12 pm by hdlofstrom

» starting to see it
Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:33 pm by hdlofstrom

» suggestion
Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:51 pm by hdlofstrom

» suggestion
Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:50 pm by hdlofstrom

» My Activity
Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:47 pm by hdlofstrom

Chatbox

+3
hdlofstrom
theiceking123
Yureka17
7 posters

Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis

Yureka17
    Yureka17
    Admin

credits : 196

Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis Empty Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis

Post by Yureka17 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:52 am

Metis our member/admin and my best friend is now gone. I will be be doing a mourning event next week from yesterday for us all to mourn her of her death. I will also be making 2 slideshows w/ music one of my own creation of her to represent how good a friend she was to me and lively she was. and another to represent this academy. I will change the ruling of annoucements so everyone can post what they want to say under metis's best friends announcement or I will post a forum that you can post what you want to say about her or for you to mourn her. I will try to be active from this week to next week in the chat if you want to talk. if your going to reply to this post then do not go off topic. for I will ban you for a few days if you do.
    theiceking123
    theiceking123

credits : 207

Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis Empty Re: Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis

Post by theiceking123 Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:46 pm

rip metis she may have passed away but she will remain in our hearts she was one of the rare friends i could trust and helped me with my problems the least i can do is pay my respects to our great friend yuki we will miss ya Sad 
    hdlofstrom

credits : 2522

Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis Empty Re: Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:25 pm

I am honestly speechless. everything I know just kinda turned upside down.
    whitelusterchaos!
    whitelusterchaos!

credits : 170

Post by whitelusterchaos! Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:18 pm

(;.; ) damn i never thought this'd happen i barley talked to her  all im gonna say is god rest her soul and hope she had a great life im sorry to hear this strange that i thought of her the other day whatever not time to talk like that just bless her soul and we'll all miss u metisia
    Metisia
    Metisia

credits : 1167

Post by Metisia Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:48 am

When she entered into the hospital (Metis) We (her friends in real life) were given some stuff she wanted us to do. I hope no one minds if we use her account to come here and mourn with you all. IF there was one thing we could say she did in life we were most thankful for it would be the strength she gave us through her honest encouragment. We will miss her...
    Yureka17
    Yureka17
    Admin

credits : 196

Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis Empty Mourning of our member/admin and my

Post by Yureka17 Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:34 am

thank you metis's friends for coming here using her account to mourn with us. I'm sure everyone here appreciates it. I cared for her a lot and I will miss her dearly. everyone here will all miss her for she was a great member and an amazing admin to this academy. I will be on the chat for everyone in this academy. I think it's about time to get this academy back to being active again. getting off that topic we will miss her. I think I make a madolche tournament to represent how much she loved her madolche deck. if anyone agrees with me then say so but no going off topic other than this. continue posting only to mourn metis. if all i see are replies to the tournament you will get banned for a few days.
    Metisia
    Metisia

Post by Metisia Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:35 am

Well I can post her madolche deck list if that is the idea. And yeah she loved that, she beat us all the time with it... damn puddingcess... One last thing: im bringing my laptop over to a friends house and us all are going to do what we can to post how she made us feel here if its alright.
    Metisia
    Metisia

Post by Metisia Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:07 pm

This is somewhat off topic but once she and i talked about what song we would play at our funerals if given the choice, I told her id play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. She said she'd play a song called ladybug. That she heard it recently and felt it would remind people of how she was in life. She also said she'd hate to have people think of her in death, that she'd prefer them to remember her how she was in life. So without any further ado; this is how we should remember her. (I can almost hear her screaming at me to turn this up, she did that when she showed it to me)

Eleina

hdlofstrom

Post by hdlofstrom Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:19 pm

that song represents her perfectly... I can picture her listening to that. I'll join the madolches yureka. damn puddingcess. on a different note, not R.I.P yuki. she would never be happy at peace. R.I.H yuki. rest in happiness.
    jrobjustin7

credits : 553

Post by jrobjustin7 Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:09 am

I just got news of this today, as i don't get on very much anymore. I'm incredibly sad to hear this news. She was a very kind soul and i wish nothing more than may she rest in peace. she is indeed in a much better place now, and she now has the chance to look down on us and the rest of her friends/family and keep watch over us. i didn't really know her that well, but she feels more like a sister than ever. i hope her family is well, and i wish that i could've talked to her abit more before she passed. she was a good person. RIP Metis
    hdlofstrom

Post by hdlofstrom Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:11 am

T.T she would never want peace.. does nobody agree with me on this? Yuki liked ACTION!
    Metisia
    Metisia

Post by Metisia Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:06 am

I think she liked both. But she did prefer not to be bored.
    hdlofstrom

Post by hdlofstrom Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:37 pm

I rest my case.
    Rakhalix
    Rakhalix

credits : 1672

Post by Rakhalix Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:29 am

Goodbye metis Sad....... you're a good friend, i want to say that thanks metis to be my friend. Goodbye Sad
    hdlofstrom

Post by hdlofstrom Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:11 am

heartfeltly grammatically flawed..
    Metisia
    Metisia

Post by Metisia Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:21 am

i miss her smile. I miss the smell of her perfume. her jokes. the way she laughed. her energy and charisma. the way she cared for all those she could with all her heart. she use to salvage people from the seas of sadness they were in... and she pulled herslelf from them on her own...
    hdlofstrom

Post by hdlofstrom Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:03 pm

She also shared a large amount of incredibly embarrassing stories with me. and I cringed into the bed, wondering why she was telling me this.
    theiceking123
    theiceking123

Post by theiceking123 Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:01 pm

i had always wondered why she never gave up on me but then it hit me she believed in me i wanted to pay her back for all she did for me so i dedicated my triumph of the new yugioh bam chapter 2.2 series 2 in her name in one day
    hdlofstrom

Post by hdlofstrom Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:34 am

sounds... well meant, if not particularly moving.
    theiceking123
    theiceking123

Post by theiceking123 Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:37 am

im not good at this sort of thing but we are getting of topic this is about yuki not us
    Metisia
    Metisia

Post by Metisia Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Indeed. But still allow people to grieve in their own way. IF being flippant helps hdlofstrom then let him be flippant.
    hdlofstrom

Post by hdlofstrom Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:36 pm

being flippant is the purpose of my life o.O
    so yes, it helps me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:06 am