NECROS DUELING ACADEMY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where your true power is revealed

I forgot my password

Clock

Latest topics

» rp and potential future members
Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:49 am by theiceking123

» Mourning of our member/admin and my best friend metis
Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:36 pm by hdlofstrom

» transfer academy
Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:34 pm by hdlofstrom

» a mission for you all
Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 pm by hdlofstrom

» strive to defeat me.
Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:12 pm by hdlofstrom

» starting to see it
Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:33 pm by hdlofstrom

» suggestion
Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:51 pm by hdlofstrom

» suggestion
Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:50 pm by hdlofstrom

» My Activity
Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:47 pm by hdlofstrom

Chatbox

5 posters

Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark!

Rakhalix
    Rakhalix

credits : 1672

Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! Empty Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark!

Post by Rakhalix Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi everyone, Rakha here and i've come with many Suggestions and idea, but my main idea is a Tourney Adainst Light Side And Dark side and it can be held every weeks or month the side that wins everyone that's in the side got points for how many for example, and my other idea and suggestion is having a rules, Announcement, suggestion and support, Testing emporium, Card and deck discussion, Deck orientation, Events, Regionals, weekly Locals, Dueling arena that include Battle Arena(we can earns point from this duel and we can choose our opponent from people in the academy and they need to accept our request first too) Shadow Arena(We can get points too from here but we get more points when we win), Academy wars(wars against other academies), and other's forum, we need this so people can post something more, and i think we should do this after we got this academy active. well that's my idea and suggestion. Very Happy 
    hdlofstrom

credits : 2522

Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! Empty Re: Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark!

Post by hdlofstrom Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:51 pm

lol good idea, I'll talk about it with the others
    Metisia
    Metisia

credits : 1167

Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark! Empty Re: Suggestion:Tourney Against Light And Dark!

Post by Metisia Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 pm

i like the idea of weekly tournaments with light and dark against each other, but i think there needs to be a preliminary match within each dorm to even out the numbers before light and dark fight, that way only the strongest will have to fight for their dorm. ^w^
    jrobjustin7

credits : 553

Post by jrobjustin7 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:22 pm

this is a good idea. like the competition.
    Rakhalix
    Rakhalix

Post by Rakhalix Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:15 am

Yeah! we should do voting or dueling to decide who's the best from dark and light side Very Happy. but we need more at the forum, Announcement and rules so people can know about it and We should make Testing rubric, so people could know how the testing rubric working.
    powermeno
    powermeno

credits : 4

Post by powermeno Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:48 am

i vote yes
    Rakhalix
    Rakhalix

Post by Rakhalix Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:22 am

Yay! someone have voted!Very Happy 
    hdlofstrom

Post by hdlofstrom Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:13 am

i will try to institute this, however the way things stand we tend to have either most of dark or most of light on at a time, like there are two shifts, day shift and night shift. if you guys can get me about eight competitors, and an agreed upon time (including time zone) then i can organize and moderate it
    we might even allow meta decks... that would be fun
    Rakhalix
    Rakhalix

Post by Rakhalix Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 am

Yeah, i should get started. so what time is NDA/Necross duel academy?, and every country have diffrent time sometime in America it's tuesday and in my country it's Wednesday so we should make date of NDA using.
    hdlofstrom

Post by hdlofstrom Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:32 pm

that's exactly what I'm talking about, you need to tell me the time zone you're using when you give me a time, since I'm in austria and i betcha no one else is.
    Rakhalix
    Rakhalix

Post by Rakhalix Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Yes this is hard.
    Metisia
    Metisia

credits : 1167

Post by Metisia Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Im in pacific standard time (pst)
    jrobjustin7

credits : 553

Post by jrobjustin7 Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:33 pm

i'm in CST

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content